Monday, March 19, 2007

Invisalign: Week 2

March 19...

Need to call Eric, seems I've busted the only speedbump affixed to the top row of teeth sometime this weekend. Geez, I thought the tray was easier to pop in and out.

Update: The folks in Eric's office got me in at 2pm Monday to fix my "speedbump." Eric thought my 'speedbump' analogy was funny -wasn't mine, tho, it was the folks on the archwired.com forum. In any case, Eric re-etched my canine and re-affixed the speedbump.

FYI: Speedbumps are required to 'torque-the-tooth' and because canines are the most difficult, it seems as though this particular canine will be taking the full 12 weeks.

Update 2: My upper require only 12 trays (24 weeks) and my lowers 20 trays (40 weeks)!!! This will allow me to look gorgeous on our honeymoon in December!!!!

No comments: